Mosher Clan!

Mosher Clan!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Have you ever had one of those days where you are sitting there trying to think of what to write and then you just can't think of what to write? Well I've had about three weeks of that... I get on here and look at the keys and then just say to myself, "no..." Well, today is the change of that. I will post this!
School: School is going really well, Jon is doing awesome with his 18 credit hours and he's been working really hard, and so far he's keeping up on everything. I am so proud of him and his drive to get school done. At the rate he's going now he should be done by next Fall, and then he can apply for the pre-law program at the U. I am doing really well too! I am not a scholastic person at all, and usually I suck, but because Jon is doing so well, he is really keeping me motivated! I just love him so much! He is seriously the best person for me and I'm so grateful that Jon is the man I married!!!
Church: Well, we have a little announcement to make! We have had some pretty exciting couple of weeks at church. I sang one week and then Jon and I had the opportunity to talk in church, and then Jon was called to be the 1st counselor in the Sunday School Presidency. And this last week at church he got to push the button that rings the bell. He was so excited! And from the classroom point of view he did a pretty good job. A perfect bell ringer.
Home: Our home is starting to look a ton better! We got curtains and all that stuff so we can't have people looking into our front windows anymore! And then my mom went halfsies with me on a painted picture of the Ogden Temple! I was so excited when I found this picture, because it's the old design that it won't look like anymore but it's the design that Jon and I got married in. It makes me happy everytime I see it! We tried to find a stud in the wall by knocking, and then we thought that we'd found it and tried to put the nail in... and it wasn't a stud. So we have to wait til we can get the stud finder from my parents house...Tee hee.
Baby: Oh my gosh, there are so many updates for this little child growing in me. First off, we went in for our ultrasound a week and a half ago to determine the sex at my 20 week checkup and my baby was breached and so it was being extremely modest and had it's legs very tightly shut. And Dr. Hall tried to get it to move but it just wouldn't budge. So I was very disappointed at the fact that my child decided to not cooperate. So we got to schedule our appointment for our big ultrasound where the ultrasound tech will go through everything with the baby, and show us the kidneys and liver and everything and we'll be able to see how the baby is developing. I also had to have my blood drawn at the last appointment, I think that I looked like a drug addict, because my vein decided to hate me and she couldn't poke it when she got the needle into my arm. So she fished for it for a second before pulling it out to try the other arm. So I had two poke holes and a giant bruise on one arm. Later that night, Jon and I went to a movie and I had to go to the bathroom and so as I was washing my hands I reached over to put soap on my hands and I saw the lady next to me look down at my arms. And I just had to laugh inside, cause I know what she was thinking. The baby is looking really good though, and so I'm really excited to have our big ultrasound and to see how much it has grown. And also what our child is. The whole not knowing if my baby is a boy or girl yet is really killing me. I would really love to know. Another exciting milestone in this pregnancy is that even though I've been feeling the kicks for the past couple of weeks, Jon was able to feel the baby kick for the first time last week and then he felt it again just the other day. It was super cute, and I was almost crying. I just can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going! I'm already 22 weeks, and my belly is starting to pop out a bit! A couple weeks ago I was still fitting in my prepregnancy clothes; and even now it depends on the day. Sometimes I wake up and have no bump and then other days I wake up and I have a bump! It just depends now. There are lots of things that are going on with the baby but I have baby brain so I can't really remember everything. I'm writing all of the really personal stuff down in my journal that way when Baby finally gets here and gets older I can show them how it was and what it was like to be pregnant with them.
I would post pictures but my internet is being slow. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment