Mosher Clan!

Mosher Clan!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful!

Today, as the day is approaching an end and Thanksgiving is right around the corner, I just wanted to write down what I am especially thankful for many things today.

Last night my grandmother had a mild heart attack, and so she had my Aunt Gail call 911 and when the Paramedics got there they noticed that her heart was irregular and so they put her on the stretcher and took her to the hospital, but for those of you who know my grandma, you know that she doesn't like to do what others tell her to do, and she kept telling the Paramedics that she didn't give them permission to take her away from her home. She was admitted to the ICU and they were there til she was moved today. Mother called us this morning and asked if Jon would go with dad to the hospital to give her a blessing. And so we hurried and got ready and we went to the hospital to visit grandma.
We got to the hospital and Jon and my dad gave my grandma a blessing. Grandma was hilarious as usual! She said that if she had her shoes and coat she would have snuck out of there. And then she asked for my shoes.
I am so grateful for the fact that my husband and father have the Priesthood. I am so thankful that my sweet husband has the Priesthood and is willing to help out in any way he can. I love having him in my life and I am so thankful that we have each other for the rest of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment