Mosher Clan!

Mosher Clan!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

The New Year has officially been rung in! What wonderful things are in store for this upcoming year! But before we look forward, I want to touch on some highlights of this past year.

ME:
  • I have had perfect vision for a whole year now, January of 2013 I went in for LASIK and was given the gift of sight! I am so grateful for the modern technology that allowed this remarkable thing to happen! I was almost legally blind, and now I have perfect vision. It's wonderful to not have to rely on glasses or contacts anymore.
  • I overcame Postpartum Depression. This was something that I was very afraid of not being able to overcome, but through the power of prayer and the Priesthood, my family, friends and my God I was able to overcome the negative feelings that I had about myself. It's so unbelievable to me that I was feeling like that just a year ago. It feels like it's been eons. 
  • I musically directed with Alyn at SJH.
  • I performed in the worst show I've ever been in. 
  • I found out that I was expecting our second baby 
  • I went back to work with Alyn and was the assistant director for the school play and am the music director for the 7th grade musical
  • We found out that Liam is getting a little brother!
  • I switched doctors because Dr. Hall retired. But I am now with Dr. Johnson at Tanner Clinic and I am very excited to have him as my new doctor. I was very happy with my appointment time with him yesterday.

JON:
  • Finished his last semester at SLCC and transferred all of his credits to Weber for Fall Semester
  • Worked at Resolutions, Salt Lake School District, Avantguard and recently got a job working at Weber State!
  • He did so much work around our house this summer and painted the whole outside of the house. Took a lot of work, a lot of days, and a lot of Motrin but he did such a fantastic job!
  • Started Fall semester at Weber State and got a 4.0!
  • Got an amazing present from his wonderful wife and when he moved his office downstairs he was able to set up two computer monitors and a second desk. He claims that he has upgraded.
  • Made the final degree change from Business Administration to Applied Mathematics

LIAM:
  •  Learned how to crawl, stand and walk all in this year
  • Performed in his first musical in April as the Elephant Bird in Seussical Jr. He loves applause!
  • He turned ONE and we had a wonderful day with him at the Aquarium. He loved watching all of the fish
  • He was the cutest little Batman for Halloween!
  • Liam went into Nursery! He loves playing with all of the toys and the other kids. Still learning the importance of sharing, but it's a work in progress!
  • We took out his crib and he moved into his big boy bed. It was a very exhausting week, and he still doesn't love it, but he's done so incredibly well in his big boy bed. 
  • He is still the most friendliest, kindest kid you'll ever know.
  • He has a very special relationship with his papa. He lights up whenever my dad walks through the door, which is so sweet to me. 


These are some of the highlights of the year, and I am so grateful that I have my little family. This year will bring lots of new changes as well! We will be adding a new member to our family, and we couldn't be more thrilled. We are pretty sure this is our last baby and as disappointed as I was that I am not going to get my little girl, I am so excited that Liam will have a little brother to play with. I am going to be overrun by testosterone being the only girl in the house. But I couldn't be more thrilled that our baby is healthy and that he is growing nicely. I watch Liam and see how much he's grown in just the past year and it's amazing to me how much can change. Jon and I have been together for almost 6 years and will have been married for 3 in March, and who would have thought that when we met for the first time that September of 2009 that we would be married and have almost two kids in this time. I knew he was special when I first met him and he's definitely lived up to that first impression of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment