Mosher Clan!

Mosher Clan!

Saturday, August 11, 2012

All Smiles!

I love being a mommy! This is seriously the best job in the world! I remember in my teen years I didn't want to get married or have kids. I had dreams that definitely didn't call for a family. But then I met Jon and I knew that I was meant to be with him! And then my dreams started morphing into more family oriented ones. I wanted to get married and have kids, and then Jon proposed and we started our happily ever after! And even though Liam's arrival was a little earlier than we had planned we would not have it any other way! We love our little guy!

Being a mom is the most satisfying thing ever. Liam is such a bright little kid, and I am so excited to see him continue to grow. The other day we went to the flower shop to order a baby boutonniere for his blessing tomorrow and they wanted to see how big he was so they could make the flower accordingly, so I lifted up the blanket on his carseat for them to see him. Well, baby's are immediately old lady magnets, and Liam is no different. Well, I found out that Liam is quite the lady charmer, he immediately was smiling for all of them and cooing, and they were just so enamored with him. He was such a little ladies man! So we ordered his flower and I get to go pick that up tomorrow!

I am so ready for this weekend to be over!! I used to love having parties and having a bunch of people over, but since getting married Jon and I realized that we are more content to stay at home, watch tv and cuddle. And the thought of a bunch of people coming over and it being our responsibility to feed them and keep them entertained is terrifying to me. My mother has been so amazing! She has been the main force behind everything because she has been thru all of this before. This is my first time planning one of these things, and I think the next time this happens I will be a little bit more prepared.

Liam smiling! 5 weeks today!

He loves to smile for mama and daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment