Mosher Clan!

Mosher Clan!

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Sick... blah!

Being sick sucks! Jon has been sick all week, and he's been so miserable with a terrible sore throat and a cold. I even made him sleep downstairs in the spare bedroom so that he wouldn't get Liam sick. And then as luck would have it, I woke up Friday and my throat was very dry. Then later that night we went to dinner with Jon's mom and during dinner it started to hurt when I swallowed. Then when we came home it really started to hurt. I made Jon bring up the humidifier and he slept upstairs with me that night. Saturday morning I woke up and I was not feeling well at all. My throat hurt and I was totally lightheaded. Jon woke up earlier than me because he went to a Hindu temple ceremony for his world religions class, so when I woke up I was alone which was kind of sad, but then I heard Liam starting to stir and so I knew that I needed to get up. I fed Liam and then laid him down on the bed next to me, and he was smiling and being totally cute!



Liam's face when Jon came into our room. He loves his daddy!!
Jon came home after his field trip for school and he came over and started talking to Liam, and Liam got the biggest smile on his face! It was the most adorable thing that I've seen in such a long time! Liam knows exactly who Jon is and you can tell that Jon is his hero! It almost made me start crying as I watched my baby smile as he recognized his daddy. I love being this little boys mommy! He brings Jon and I so much happiness. Especially when he will smile and coo at us.

Rachel and Matt came over later and Matt and Jon went and ran some errands and then Rachel took care of Liam for me while I rested trying to get over my illness. I am so grateful for such good friends. I am honestly a better person because of them, and I love having such amazing friends. And Liam just loves his Uncle Matt and Auntie Rachel!

Again, being sick sucks! My throat hurts, my head hurts and my nose is starting to hurt from blowing my nose so often! I hope that it won't last too long because it's no fun!

But, I will just say: I love my little family! And I am so glad that Jon and I are sealed together for eternity! I wouldn't have any body else by my side.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment