Mosher Clan!

Mosher Clan!

Saturday, September 29, 2012

ZOO!!

Today was a very fun day! Jon and I decided that we were going to go to the zoo today, it was going to be the first time that we went to the zoo as a family! We woke up this morning and we got little Liam ready and we all got dressed to go to the zoo! Rachel and Matt and Rachel's two nephew's and niece came with us too.
We all got to the zoo and started our journey! It was so much fun! We saw the elephants, monkeys, tigers, giraffe's, and Liam's favourite: the sea lion! They have the new exhibit that had seal's and sea lions, and then the polar bear! We love it so much! We also went on the carousel, and Liam loved that too! I can't wait til next year when we can get a membership so that we can go whenever we want!
My baby is growing up so fast! He will be three months next week! I can't believe it! Time goes by so fast, and it is so amazing to see how much he is growing and how much he is learning. He has been giggling, and he has been cooing like crazy! When he finally starts talking I don't think we'll be able to get him to stop.
Well here are some pictures from the zoo today!!

Us at the beginning of the zoo!

Liam and I in front of the Elephants! The little baby elephant Zuri was adorable!

Us as a family!

Liam on the golden rhino that I'm pretty sure everyone has had their picture taken with in the history of the zoo!

Liam loved the sea lion, and he loved watching him swim around!

Our little family! Love his little hat!

I love my boys!

POLAR BEAR!

         
My baby was so tired when we were done!





I think our first zoo outing with our baby was a total success! We had so much fun as a family!!

1 comment:

  1. I recognize that hat...and it looks adorable on him! Love it!

    ReplyDelete