Mosher Clan!

Mosher Clan!

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Birthday Planning!

I have discovered it is really hard to plan a baby's first birthday party without having to cry through the whole thing! I've been looking up different party idea's and everytime I see a cute poem saying, "hey I'm turning one" I just break down in tears! 


Will this ever get any easier?

Will I ever stop crying because my baby is growing up?

No.... 

Simple and plain. I don't think I will ever not be overcome by emotion at the thought of my baby growing up.......... *tear* here they start again!


I have so many things to do before his big day! 
1. I have to get his pictures taken, and after much thought and hours and hours pouring over professional photographers and whatnot, looking at prices, that is just too much and way out of my budget. My sister has a pretty nice camera, and so I will just take his birthday photo's by myself. Sure, I've never done it before but I'm good at picking up on creative things! It'll be fun! And I can have all the time in the world and not have to pay hundreds of dollars for his pictures. Maybe this'll become a cool hobby of mine!
2. I have to get invitations sent out. My family always does family parties on the Sunday, so that's not a problem. But Jon has two sets of parents that we get to party with. So we have decided that the Friday after Liam's birthday we will have a small get together with Barb, and Saturday will be with Rod and Sheri. His actual birthday will be just Jon, Liam and I! We are going to go to the zoo! We are so excited!!
3. I have to figure out a theme for his birthday party! Do you realize how many themes there are for a little one!? Yeah, there are tons! Deciding on a theme is really hard work! I'm almost tempted to turn to Pinterest for his birthday party but I'm pretty sure that I'll resist. I have never been on pinterest, and I really don't have any desire to start.
4. I need to get his Birthday Presents. I have two already but there is one more that I want to get before his Birthday. 

Sigh.... so much to do and so little time!


In other news, over the weekend Jon and I auditioned at a new theatre close by us called Playbills (look them up! Playbills.org) We even got Jon's brother Chris to audition! And last night we got phone calls saying that we all got call-backs! We are all pretty excited. I have missed being in shows! I'm excited to start up again! Next step: lose weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment