Liam is now ten months old! WHA--??? How did that even happen? He is growing up oh so fast and I am just so shocked with how fast time is going.
1. Almost walking. He knows how because he has walked before but he chooses not to. Although he will walk in the grass. So we will walk around the yard and he will just hold my finger and walk
2. He loves food! Any and all food. And he will shove food in his mouth even if he isn't done gumming the first mouthful.
3. His bottom teeth have popped up! And we are still waiting on the top teeth, one of his top teeth has started to poke thru but it's still going to be a little bit before it comes in.
4. Bath Time has resumed being fun for him. There was a little bit when he was six months and he would freak out every time he got in the bath tub. But he loves it now, he enjoys splashing in the water and playing with his toys. And he absolutely LOVES when I put bubbles in it and he gets a bubble bath!
5. He loves getting out my pots and pans and banging on them with a wooden spoon. I might have a little drummer on my hands. He also loves to sit on my lap and play the piano!
6. His babbling is starting to sound more like talking. Jon went into his room the other day and said, "hi little boy" and Liam totally said, "What?" it was adorable. He also knows how to tell me "no" when he is done eating his food.
7. He has gotten a recent fascination with the toilet... and I'm really hoping that this continues so that potty training will be much easier. He loves to pull the lever to flush the toilet. So hopefully when it's time to potty train he'll be ready for it.
He is pretty cute, and I love being a mom. Jon and I got cast in Pirates of Penzance, and rehearsals are pretty late at night and run pretty late so it's hard being away, but my best friend Rachel is an awesome babysitter and comes over and takes care of him. But because Liam is so easy to take care of, he usually goes straight to sleep. He is such a good little boy. I love being a mom more than anything in the world. I know that this is what I was destined to do! And I love it!