Mosher Clan!

Mosher Clan!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

I suck at Blogging... Just saying

So I am sorry that I haven't updated our blog. Jon and I have just been so busy and we have had some crazy times! I don't even remember the last thing I had talked about! That's how horrible I am at this. All I know is that we've had some pretty good times.
Thursday, Mum took Timy to the airport so that he could go be with Meagan in Texas, and so I told mum that I would take Scot to school and so we went to school and he asked if Jon and I would go to his school to have lunch with him for Red Ribbon Week. So we went with him and then we went to Jon's grandparents house and spent the rest of the day with Grandma and Grandpa Mosher.

Friday night Jon was bored and so he decided that we were going to go to Salt Lake, but not only were we going to go to Salt Lake, we were going to go on Frontrunner! This being my first time I was a little nervous, for I'd never been on frontrunner before. But we drove to the Layton station and waited in the cold for the train to come, then all of a sudden there was a phone call on the pay phone! Only in horror movies does that happen where the protagonists are sitting alone on the train platform and the pay phone starts ringing. I was terrified, not gonna lie. But the train came and it was really nice, a lot nicer than I thought it would be. So Jon and I went to Salt Lake and then we went to the California Pizza Kitchen and then to the arcade. It was a fun little random adventure date.

Saturday was a funny day! I had woken up and then gone back to sleep and I had this dream where I had Spinach and Artichoke Dip but I didn't have any bread or anything to go with it, so then all of a sudden I had these little baguettes and so I cut them to the perfect size and I toasted them and it was perfect, so then I gave the plate to Jon to take over to the couch while I cleaned up and then I went over and he'd eaten ALL of them, save three. I was so mad!! So then I woke up and I had to stop myself from getting mad at him because I knew it wasn't his fault. And then we went to Olive Garden for Scot's birthday celebration and I got Spinach and Artichoke Dip! And it was lovely! Jon and I went on a double date with Rachel and Matt later that night! It was so much fun! I was really excited, we went to Noodles and Company and then we went to Black Island Farms and went through the haunted maze. It was so much fun! We had an awesome time!

Anyway, that's about all we have today. I'll post pictures later... maybe... if I remember. Like I said, I suck at this. So... we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment