Mosher Clan!

Mosher Clan!

Monday, June 23, 2014

Blessing Day!

Yesterday was a wonderful day! Our second child was blessed! We were originally going to do it the 1st of June but my brother was coming into town this weekend and so we decided to do the blessing yesterday. There weren't as many people who were able to attend this blessing as there were for Liam's blessing, but it was so wonderful regardless, and we chose not to do a luncheon afterward so there really wasn't that much stress in providing food for a bunch of people. A couple years ago when Liam was getting blessed I went to Jimmy's to order a baby boutonniere, they apparently had never done that before and so they didn't know how much to charge me. It came out to be about two dollars. When I ordered them this year, I had made a trend and it was a lot more than two dollars AND the boutonniere's had magnets on them now! With Liam I had to find a giant safety pin so that we would poke him and the flower was huge! The flowers were the absolute perfect size now and it was very safe! I got Liam, Jon and Duncan boutonnieres and they looked wonderful! Of course, me being the scatterbrain that I am, I forgot to get a picture of Duncan and Jon and Liam all together, but I did get some pictures of Duncan!
The men that participated in the circle were: Rod Mosher, Jeff Thompson, Cameron Johnson, Nate Barton, Carlos Salazar (brother), Carlos Salazar (my father) with Jonathan Mosher giving the blessing. It was beautiful, and I cried. Our little family is so complete!!
Our little Duckling before the meeting started. I was so nervous that he would cry for the blessing, but he was quiet!

Eek! so cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment