Mosher Clan!

Mosher Clan!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Rach and Me!


We've only been married for three months but tonight Jon and I were talking about our one year anniversary and he asked me what we were gonna do for March 18, 2012. And I just looked at him and said, "that's not my job, that's your job!" and he just gave me that blank stare and said, "why am I in charge of that?" and so I told him that it was his job because I planned the whole wedding! And he just laughed and said, "no, Rachel planned the whole wedding! And don't you deny it!" and I just had to laugh because he was so right! Rachel did so much for my wedding and I couldn't have asked for a better Maid of Honour! She is so amazing! Rachel has been one of my best friends for a very long time and we've had some crazy random adventures in our friendship. She was the first person I called after Jon popped the question and she is the person who stood by me throughout all of it!! It was because of Rachel that the wedding went so smoothly! My dad insisted that we have weekly meetings from November 13, 2010 all the way to the week of the wedding (even though he couldn't be present for the last three meetings!) Rachel was the one who would call us and make sure that we had completed that weeks assignment, and she was the one who found all of the bridesmaid dresses and shoes! She was amazing and I love her ever so much!! And I don't know what I would do without her!

Rachel deserves so much from life and I just wish that I can be the best friend that I possibly can for her! And when her wedding comes around I know that I am going to do all that I can so that I can attempt to repay for all that she did for me! I love her so much and I am so grateful to have her as my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment