Mosher Clan!

Mosher Clan!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Random Adventures of Wednesday!

Today, Jon and I got up and got ready to go to the Temple! (No, we didn't go out of state this time!) and so we went to our favourite restaurant, Tucano's, and had a fantastic, very filling meal there. And then we drove to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple, stopping first at Grandma and Grandpa Mosher's house; they, however, were not home. So we continued on our way to the Temple and after the adventure getting there, namely Jon batmobiling it over to the exit and scaring the geewhillikers out of a motorcyclist who later flipped us off, we got to a strangely not busy Oquirrh Mountain Temple. Then, whilst we were walking up, Jon noticed that the Temple Presidency parking spots were all not filled. And then we got to the doors to see that it was vacant. We were super sad and so we decided to go to the Draper Temple.

We arrived at the Draper Temple only to find out that they are every hour, and we had about three minutes before the session would start. After changing, I HAD to go potty! It was no longer a luxury at that point but a necessity, so as I was still in the stall, one of the Temple Workers came into the bathroom and called for me and this is exactly how our conversation went:

T.W: (rushing into bathroom) SISTER! SISTER! Are you going in for a session!
Me: (still in stall.... pause) Who? Me?!
T.W: Yes, Sister. Are you trying to make the session?
Me: (still in stall...) um... hang on a sec....
T.W: Ok, well you had better hurry! I can stop them for you but you need to hurry so you can make the session!
Me:(now coming out of stall with her standing in my way to the sink) I'm here with my husband, and I don't know if he's out there yet. We can wait for the next session if we have to.
T.W: (looking at me as if I were crazy) But I can get you into this one, you just need to hurry!
Me: (inching my way to sink) ok.... but can I wash my hands first?

She then let me wash my hands, which smelled really good! Temple Soap is AWESOME!!! And then I walked outside and didn't see her anywhere... so I went where I was supposed to go and Jon was already in the chapel and so we made it into that session. It was a really good one too!! I had a lot of thoughts come to my mind and a lot of interesting personal things. Not really huge amazing things just simple little "aha" moments.

Afterward we went to Grandma and Grandpa Mosher's and spent time with Grandma Pat. She's such a funny lady and she makes me laugh all the time! So we had a good time talking with her about missions and all sorts of stuff. Then we finally made our way home! On the way home, my mum called and asked what we wanted for dinner, and so I finally said, "Taco's!" and then she called me a couple minutes later and said we were going to Red Lobster. Which if you know my family, you know this happens all the time. When I got off the phone and told Jon he just laughed. After dinner with my parents, Jon and I came home and then went off to Kohls, because Jon has wanted to go there for the past, like, five days and so we finally went and then on our way home, there was construction and we didn't know what the heck was going on with the orange cones and whatnot, so we got into the other lane, which was not what we were supposed to do because the construction guys turned their sign IMMEDIATELY and started waving their glow spear thingys. So we hurried and backed up and then did a U-turn.... Cause we didn't want to have to go past them after that little fiasco. Then we finally came home and stayed home.

I had such a fun time with Jon! I love spending time with him, which I guess, is a good thing because I'm kinda stuck with him forever!! But I don't know who I would rather be stuck with than him! He is everything I could ever want in a husband. He is loving, kind and so attentive to me and anyone who knows me, knows that I love attention. And he is such an awesome provider and we have super fun adventures! There will definitely be more adventure updates coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment