Mosher Clan!

Mosher Clan!

Friday, July 8, 2011

SURPRISE!!

So for the past little bit Jon has been claiming that he has a surprise for me! But he kept telling me that I wouldn't get it til next week! So I was trying not to think about it and then finally he texted me yesterday on his way home from work and said that he was getting my surprise. And then he walked into the house while I was in our room and so I came out into the living room and he had something behind his back. And then he pulled out a new, burgundy set of scriptures with my new name engraved on them!! I was so excited!! I started crying! Then I opened up the box and there were my new scriptures with my name on it!! Jon even had made sure that they put an exclamation point on it!! I was so happy!!! He's the best husband anyone could ever ask for!! And I love him so much and I am so glad that we are married for eternity!! Because this month we'll have been married for four months, and dating for a year and 10 months, and it still only feels like one big sleep over!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment