Mosher Clan!

Mosher Clan!

Monday, February 25, 2013

Oh the adventures....

Well, today has been interesting to say the least. I love being a Stay at Home Mom!! I love seeing Liam do all these cute things that I would miss out on if I were going to the campus for my schooling. I love being with him! Today, he tested that love. He woke up a full 45 minutes before he usually does, I've recently been hit with waves of insomnia, and can't fall asleep til about 3:30 in the morning right now. I went into his room to pick him up and immediately could smell that he was packing a pretty full diaper........ little did I really just how full that diaper was! I picked him up and realized that his entire back was covered with the foul waste of my child. I set him down on the changing table and knew that wipes couldn't handle this torpedo of disgustingness... So we went into the bathroom and I just hosed him down. Then it was BATH TIME! Oh my crazy little boy.... I'm still wondering how a tiny human can make such a mess! Seriously, it was a lot!

His huge toothless grin!!


Pantomime resting on Liam resting on me.

He loves to grab things and stand up!

Him playing on our bed!

February he is 7 months!

A bit blurry, but his hair is long enough that I can style it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment