Mosher Clan!

Mosher Clan!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Papers and Scrapbooking!

Wow, I haven't been able to blog for a long time. Jon and I have been really busy! First of all, I got back my first paper for Sociology, and I was so nervous because all during class my teacher had said that there were some people who lost some points for some stuff, but to not stress cause it was only twenty points and not to worry. And I started getting really nervous that that would be me, cause I'm that type of person, but then I got my paper back and I had gotten 100% and she had written that I was a very strong writer! I was really excited. And then Friday, Jon and I got our papers back in our History Class and we both got 100% on those too! I was really excited! School is so much fun when you have someone to be with!
The show is going awesome! I am so excited to be working with my cast!! We just finished up blocking this week and we had a lot of fun with it! Memorization is going to be next week and after that we will be able to run and then hopefully be ready to perform this show! I am so not worried about my actors though, they really are awesome, I'm worried about props and getting the show ready visually in a month! That's what I am nervous about! We are going on Tuesday to pick out a bunch of props and then we are going to buy wood that day and then we will have rehearsal and then we will be building stuff. I really hope this can happen... but I might just be needlessly stressed. I have some really awesome people working for me who know exactly what they are doing! So it'll all work out! I hope...
Also this week, I had a scrapbooking party which was really fun! My cousin Maddee came and she and I talked and caught up on life til about 2:30 in the morning! We had such a fun time! It was almost like when we were kids only she brought her child... which wasn't part of our childhood. Maddee was my closest friend for a very long time! We played together everyday it seemed. Mads and I were always together, it's kind of weird to think that we are now both married and she has a daughter. I didn't realize how fast we grew up! But the same night that I had my scrapbooking party Jon had a boys night... well, sort of... they went to Nightmare on 13th (which I hate and will never go to again! I hate things that bring out the evil in people but that's another post for another day) and he and his friend, Austin Hatch, came over and dressed up like zombies, complete with makeup and fake blood. And then they met up with their friends down there. Apparently it was a promise that they failed to deliver. Jon said that for how much talk there was about zombies there was a movie, a couple of posters and one person out of the entire haunted house claimed that she got bit and was freaked out. Personally, I hate haunted houses, and frankly the people who run them are very sick individuals, I know the family that owns it and I was disgusted when she was so excited that she made a little girl cry the night before. I don't understand how people can find enjoyment out of the evil that is in this world. It's ridiculous. Anyway, I digress! All in all, we've had a pretty good week so far! We are going to Lake Powell on Wednesday, and I am really nervous to go camping! And I'm really hoping that Jon still loves me after we have been camping together! I now need to go make a list of things that I need to pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment