Mosher Clan!

Mosher Clan!

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Ready or Not!!

So whether I am ready or not, I am in this for the long run now!! So, after Andrew moved to Lousiana I was given the awesome opportunity to direct the October Show. The Complete Works of William Shakespeare [abridged]. I had auditions today, and there was a bunch of amazing talent!! Alyn wasn't kidding me when she said that auditioning people would be hard, but she also told me that when the right people come and I see them it'll just click! And that totally happened!!! I was a little worried, just because this is my first time doing a full length show like this before but when the right people were on the stage during callbacks, it totally clicked! I felt kinda bad because out of the two people that I didn't cast one of them was my friend, and so that was really hard, but he is still in high school and I didn't want him to feel overwhelmed with all of the productions that he is doing and homework, I remember what that felt like! But I am really happy with my decision and I know that it's right. Our cast consists of Anthony Limb, Richie Uminski and Emilie Miller! It's going to be so much fun!! And tonight when I got home I was reading through the script and it all became so much easier to imagine blocking. I'm telling you, I was getting really nervous!!! But now I'm just really excited to start! We don't have rehearsal til Tuesday so that's gonna kill me but I am really very excited to work with these awesome people! The show opens next month and so we will only have like 5 weeks to put it together.... we can do it... right? Haha, I will, for sure, be praying that this'll all turn out... Oh jeepers!! Ready or Not! Here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment