Mosher Clan!

Mosher Clan!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A-Z!

So I totally stole this from my very good friend Nashelle! I read it on her blog and I totally loved it! So here are ours:


Brit's:

Age: 21
Bedsize: King
Chores that you hate: um... all of them?
Dogs: I'm allergic, but I love some. Others are way too annoying!
Essential Start to your Day: Complaining about how it's too early some days.
Favourite Colour: Yellow/ but it changes every year on my birthday!
Gold or Silver: Silver
Height: 5'5"
Instruments you play: Piano, Flute, Oboe, Piccolo, Organ, Violin (some) Voice
Job Title: Director with Clearfield City, Wife, Full-time Student
Kids: none
Live: In Syracuse
Mothers Name: Irene
Nicknames: B, Britt, George, Sweetie
Overnight Hospital Stay: With my daddy when he had his Heart Attack
Pet Peeves: People saying "Bless you" after every sneeze (one is efficient), Stupid Drivers, Parents who don't watch their children in public places.
Quote from a Movie or TV show: "My coconut is empty..." (Father Goose)
Right or Lefty: Ambidextrous?
Siblings: 4 brothers and 1 sister and sister in law (with a future one in the Spring)-Salazars; 4 brothers- Moshers

Time you wake up:
Way too early on school days.
Underwear: I used to have lots of colours but now they are just white.
Vegetable you hate: I really like all vegetables.
What makes you run late: Death... really, that's it, I hate being late and I will always be early
X-Rays you've Had: Neck, Spine, Teeth, Hand, Chest/Lungs, Hip
Yummy food you Make: Pasta is really the only thing I know how to make... and stir fry... and frozen pizza! :)
Zoo Animal: Snakes and Penguins. I also LOVE the baby Elephant at Hogle Zoo!



Jon's:

Age: 23
Bedsize: King
Chores that you hate: I'm the man and don't do chores
Dogs: Huskies, the Most Majestic dog ever
Essential start to your day: Waking up I suppose
Favorite Color: Green
Gold or Silver: Silver
Height: 5'10"
Instruments you play: The Awesome Box
Job title: Soon to be unemployed, Assistant Stage Manager
Kids: none
Live: In Syracuse
Mother's Name: Barbara/Sheri
Nicknames: Jon, "hey you, behind the bushes"
Overnight hospital stays: With Brit's dad at the Hospital
Pet peeves: People in General
Quote from a movie or tv show: "Go, I can swim!" (Little Boy in Captain America)
Right or Lefty: Right
Siblings: 4 brothers, 4 brothers in law and 1 sister in law (1 future sister in law)
Time you wake up: 3:30 am sometimes
Underwear: White...
Vegetable you hate: I really enjoy most vegetables
What makes you run late: Nothing
X-Rays You've Had: on my ankle when I broke it
yummy food you Make: My pasta is pretty awesome
Zoo Animal: Wolves, um... animals? BOBCATS!

Yeah! So I totally loved this!! And so I had Jon and I fill them out. And now here's a picture of us just for fun!! And I totally love this man!! More than words can describe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment